Courtesy of global menswear festivities such as London Collections: Mens, Pitti Uomo in Florence, and Mens Fashion Weeks in Milan, Paris and New York, June is the international month for all things men’s fashion.
To mark the celebration we were lucky to have lifestyle blogger and Festival runway model, Sam Wines, take us through his seasonal tips for men’s winter fashion.
Sam has taken the Australian modelling scene by storm after being signed by Giant Management two years ago. Inspired by getting to know Australia’s top designers and brands, he established a blog called Man of Style as a creative outlet for his vast interest in men’s fashion.
What to wear…Men’s A/W by Sam Wines
With Winter well and truly in full swing, it’s definitely all about keeping warm whilst looking cool and protecting yourself from the elements. Luckily for us gents, we are spoilt for choice when it comes to the offering of Knits and outerwear in the Australian fashion scene. My top picks that are on offer from some of our top fashion institutions this the season are…
1. The Hamilton Black Coat from Aquila
2. The Canto Ink Trench from MJ Bale
3. The Drazen Double Breasted Wool Coat in Dark Camel from Godwin Charli
4. The Cobalt Merino Polo from Hermen Menswear
5. The Double Breasted Grey Marle Coat from Brent Wilson
6. The Deconstructed Mac from Vanishing Elephant